Seven best moments in climbing career:
1. The second time I tried climbing - at that moment I realized that this was something I really wanted to do. I was 6 years old.
2. My third victory in youth world championship in Cantellau, France - I had a very strong inner feeling that I would win this competition which indeed came true. Also I treasure this competition as it was my last one in the youth league, even though I didn't know this
until the next year (it turned out that I didn't compete then due to reason disclosed in number 4.
3. The day when I met my boyfriend – I was training in a local gym when I met my boyfriend who, completely by coincidence, visited this gym with his previous girlfriend.
4. My climbing pause for over 9 months in 2003. I really needed to take a long break from climbing which at the time started to suffocate me. Also, I had to focus on my final highschool exams. This break actually turned out to be one of the best things for me as I was able to think things through and I came back with a lot of motivation and some new energy.
5. My first victory in the World Cup (difficulty) in Puurs, Belgium 2004. When I got up to the podium I had the biggest smile ever on my face.
6. Reunion with my coach - all my climbing career I had a coach whom I really appreciated and admired. However, he took a break from climbing for 4 years and I had no coach for all that time. Now he's back and he trains me again, plus he's the selector of Slovenian climbing team.
7. My first 8c. The route was Strelovod in Misja Peè. I climbed it on a very hot day and I had to fight all the way to the top. However, when we went to film the ascent a few days later I climbed it with hardly getting pumped at all :))